1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and grab an oven tray. Then cover the oven plate with baking paper.
2. Get a bowl and mix the maple syrup, coconut oil (melted - you can do this in the microwave or with a saucepan. If you melt coconut oil in the microwave or in any other way, make sure the coconut oil cools down before you use the coconut oil), almond milk and vanilla extract.
3. Now mix the dry ingredients, except the cocoa nibs, with the wet ingredients (protein powder, almond flour, buckwheat flour, baking powder and salt).
4. Mix well until you get a doughy texture.
5. Roll 8 equal balls out of the dough and place the balls on the oven dish.
6. Flatten the balls and press the cocoa nibs into the flattened dough.
7. Put the oven bowl in the oven for about 12-15 minutes. Make sure the cookies are golden brown.
8. Remove the oven tray from the oven as soon as the cookies are ready. Now grab a nice cup of coffee or tea and enjoy the cookies!
9. Store the cookies at room temperature in an airtight container.
Posted by: Green Harvey///Category: Cookies///Type: Vegan