Still not satisfied or a damaged shipment by accident? That can happen and we don't make a fuss about it. We have a 30 day return policy. Please read our return specifications as set out below in advance and then email us at hello @ greenharvey.com . You will then receive from us:
1. A return form.
2. A shipping label for the return.
- A consumer can dissolve an online purchase during a reflection period of 30 days without giving any reason on the conditions that:
- The product has not been used
- It is not a product that can spoil quickly, such as food or flowers
- It is not a product specially tailored or adapted for the consumer
- It is not a product that cannot be returned for hygienic reasons (underwear, swimwear, etc.)
- The seal is still intact in the case of data carriers with digital content (DVDs, CDs, etc.)
- The product is not a trip, transport ticket, catering assignment or form of leisure activity
- The product is not a loose magazine or newspaper
- It is not an (order for) urgent repair
- The consumer has not waived his right of withdrawal
- The reflection period of 30 days as referred to in paragraph 1 starts:
- On the day after the consumer has received the last product or part of 1 order
- As soon as the consumer has received the first product with a subscription
- As soon as the consumer has purchased a service for the first time
- As soon as the consumer has confirmed that he will purchase digital content via the internet
- The consumer can make his appeal to the right of withdrawal known via email@example.com .
- The consumer is obliged to return the product to Green Harvey within 30 days after making known his right of withdrawal, failing which his right of withdrawal will lapse.
- If the purchase costs including the other costs, such as shipping costs, administration costs, etc. (with the exception of any additional costs resulting from the choice of the customer for a different delivery method than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us) qualify for reimbursement according to the law Green Harvey will refund these costs to the consumer within 14 days after receipt of the timely appeal to the right of withdrawal, provided that the consumer has returned the product to Green Harvey in time. For this refund, we use the same means of payment that the customer used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with the customer; under no circumstances will this refund be charged to the customer.
- The consumer is responsible for paying his/her own shipping costs for returning the item. Shipping costs are not refundable. If the consumer receives a refund, the cost of the return shipment will be deducted from the refund.
Green Harvey may refuse the refund until we have received the goods back or until the customer has provided proof that the customer has returned the goods, whichever comes first. The customer must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and in any case within fourteen days from the date on which the customer informs us of the cancellation of this contract. This period is deemed to have been observed if you send the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period.
The customer is only liable for loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is the result of handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the nature, properties and functioning of the goods.
7. Green Harvey is not liable for lost packages when the customer returns them.
Subscription Return Policy
When you sign up for the Green Harvey membership, we offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on your first subscription order. Our goal is to make you feel your best inside and out, so if you are not satisfied during that time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you get the most out of your protein powder. or provide you with the most up-to-date returns information.
The 30-day guarantee is only valid on the first shipment.
- A legal guarantee applies to Green Harvey products: the right to a good product, of 6 months. The customer must be able to prove that the delivery of a bad product was delivered by Green Harvey. The customer must meet the following conditions:
- The customer has used the product in a normal manner.
- The customer has not broken or damaged the product himself.
- It is not normal wear and tear.
- The customer has maintained the product well.
- The customer at Green Harvey complains within two months after the customer discovered that the product is not good.
- The warranty with regard to products only applies to defects caused by faulty manufacturing, construction or material.
- The guarantee does not apply in the case of normal wear and tear and damage resulting from accidents, changes made to the product, negligence or improper use by the customer, as well as when the cause of the defect cannot be clearly determined.
- The risk of loss, damage or theft of the products that are the subject of an agreement between the parties passes to the customer at the moment when they are legally and/or actually delivered, or at least come under the control of the customer or of a third party. third party who receives the product on behalf of the customer.
- Green Harvey does not warrant that the results obtained from the use of the service are accurate or reliable.
- Exchange is only possible if the following conditions are met:
- Exchange takes place within 14 days after purchase on presentation of the original invoice
- The product is returned in its original packaging or with the original (price) tags still attached
- The product has not yet been used
- Discounted items, non-perishable items such as food, custom-made items or items specially adapted for the customer cannot be exchanged.
- If the customer wishes to exchange a product, the customer must send a message to email@example.com . Please include/include the following in your email:
- The invoice
- Reason for exchange
- For which product the customer would like to exchange
- All possible additional costs for exchanging the products, such as shipping costs, are for the account of the customer.