5 ways to create a positive mindset
Improve your mindset in these 5 ways, giving both your social/personal life and career a positive boost!
A positive mindset, what is it actually good for? Well I can tell you, a lot. Your way of thinking and attitude has a direct influence on your social life , but also on your career .
When you have a positive mindset, you are more relaxed and you think more lightly about certain things. This can ensure that you can do your work more focused and therefore also seize new opportunities, which may be very good for the company.
Below are 5 ways to help create a positive mindset.
- Law Of Attraction
The Law Of Attraction plays a major role in creating a positive mindset. The Law Of Attraction is all about energy . The more attention you pay to something, the more energy it gives. And the more energy you give something, the more it grows.
So when you think of positive thoughts and manifest ( manifest = desire and the road you travel to the fulfillment of your wish) to a positive goal, you will attract this and therefore also maintain a positive mindset. There are a number of exercises through which you train the Law Of Attraction:
- Gratitude > Show gratitude for the things you already have, which will make you appreciate them even more. This gives a certain kind of peace and a nice feeling.
- Mindfulness > Thoughts are powerful and through meditations you will observe those thoughts. This allows you to focus on the positive thoughts and you know how to deal with the negative thoughts.
- Visionboard > Here you make a board and stick parts on it that you want to manifest. By doing this, you program your mind to achieve those parts and work towards those goals every day.
- Journaling > Write about what you want to achieve and especially how that would feel and what you would do. Above all, pretend that it is already a reality here. You then subconsciously start working towards achieving those goals.
- Keep your vibration high > It's important to feel good to attract nice things. So make sure you take good care of yourself (for example by exercising and eating healthy).
- Physical movement
To create a positive mindset it is important to be active. If you exercise enough, you feel better about yourself. You also produce the hormone endorphins during exercise, which creates a feeling of happiness .
Endorphins have the property that pain and stress are suppressed so that there is more room for a happy feeling. You may then experience a feeling of love and peace.
So choose what you like to do. Many options are available, including:
- A team sport > In a team sport you combine hard training and playing matches with the fun aspect.
- Running > When running you can challenge yourself with certain times and speeds. During running you can clear your head and your condition will improve.
- Strength training > With strength training you challenge yourself to use increasingly heavier weights with certain exercises and also increase the number of repetitions. Strength training ensures more muscle growth and that you become strong.
- HIIT training > HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) is a heavy training form of 20-60 minutes when you alternate very intensive effort with breaks of a few seconds to a few minutes. HIIT improves your condition, muscle strength, blood vessels, weight, lungs and blood values.
- Pilates > Pilates is a training in which your posture, stability, coordination, breathing and focus on body and mind are the starting point. It strengthens and stretches your muscle groups, giving you a strong but also flexible body.
- Get enough sleep
To ensure a positive mindset, it is important that you get enough sleep. As soon as you don't get enough sleep, it directly affects your energy, concentration, libido, irritability and weight . The less you sleep, the more your body produces the appetite-stimulating hormone ghrelin. As a result, your appetite increases and you crave more fats and carbohydrate-rich foods.
Every person needs about 7 to 8 hours of sleep per night. Everyone is different, so 7 hours will be enough for one person and more than 8 hours for the other. The benefits of enough sleep are huge and contribute to a positive mindset.
- Healthy diet with superfoods
To feel good about yourself, it is important that you maintain a healthy diet . A healthy diet is a diet with good nutrients (proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, fibers and sufficient moisture) . Think of sufficient fruit and vegetables and as few processed products as possible.
With good nutrition you feel fitter and you have a smaller chance of diabetes and diseases of your heart and blood vessels , such as a stroke or heart attack.
It is good to eat as little processed sugars as possible, as this causes your blood sugar to rise very much. Your body then has to produce insulin again to stabilize this and this is not good for your energy levels, among other things. If you still want to eat/drink something sweet, it is best to use the natural sweetener Stevia. You can read about the benefits of Stevia in our recently published blog .
You also benefit greatly from superfoods. Superfoods are natural foods, such as seeds, vegetables and fruit , that have a positive effect on your body. Superfoods contain a large amount of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids and antioxidants . Other healthy nutrients contain about 2 to 3 properties, but superfoods contain as many as 12 or more healthy superfoods. So superfoods are a collection of powerful and nutritious foods with an extraordinary amount of nutrients.
Superfoods improve your immune system, brain function, energy, mood, libido, sports performance, skin, hair and nails . Some good superfoods are for example: Matcha, Maca, Beetroot Powder, Raw Cacao Powder, Acacia Fibers and much more.
All our Vegan protein powders contain a selected number of powerful superfoods that, in addition to the base of brown rice protein and pea protein (ensure more muscle growth and recovery), provide various powerful health benefits.
To create a positive mindset, it is important to surround yourself with the people you love. Also plan real quality time with your friends and loved ones to catch up and do fun things together.
Because when you are with the right people, you relax and laugh a lot, which makes you feel good about yourself. This also gives more energy and happiness .